Monday 22 October 2007

My latest Adventures


Hiya Huntly Fans!!!

Well I have had a busy time of it. Last week I eventually got taken on holiday! I went to Wrexham for a whole week. We stayed at the Ramada Plaza - which was a lovely hotel - here are pics of me outside the hotel and on the bed - hee-hee - I know dogs aren't usually allowed on the bed - but I did have clean paws!



During my fun-filled week away I was taken to exciting places like Albert Docks in Liverpool. Here I am ready to save anybody who might fall in the water!!

On my way to Liverpool we stopped off at Cheshire Oaks - a huge Shopping Village - yawn - I was bored!!!



The best day of all the holiday though was going to London - I saw Big Ben - who I always thought was a cousin of mine from Dagenham - but now I know its just a big clock!!! Silly me!!!
I also went on the London Eye and fantastic views around the city. I loved London and was a good dog all day, although I did fall out of my owners bag on the London Eye and nearly got left behind - Luckily someone spotted me and picked me up for my owner!
I can't wait to go back to London & hope you enjoy my photos - Check back soon to see where else I have been!

Love'n licks - Huntly xxx

No comments: