Sunday 25 November 2007

Strange.......

Last night was a very strange night.

At about 4pm the house went very quiet............... all night - usually this is the noisiest part of the day.

At about 1am I was woken up with my owner bursting into the house singing.......
'there's more life, more life, more life in a tramps vest' ...........and
'Mr. Writer... Why don't you tell it like it is.........Why don't you tell it like it really is' ........ and even 'Superman on an aeroplane.......... Sitting next to Lois Lane'

What a flaming racket!!!!!!

This morning she eventually merged from bed at about midday.... and she was still singing..... and now she is playing these songs non stop on her CD player!!!!!!!!

I had a sniff around and I have come to the conclusion that she left the house without me... and to go somewhere exciting too!!!!!

What do you think? Just look at the evidence......................

1 comment:

Woofy said...

Happy New Year Huntly...have I ever told you that I am from just outside of Huntly? Thats where my mummy got me from.

Hope the New Year started well for you. Ask your owners to take you to the new Culloden centre, you would love it!