Monday 2 April 2007

Gone shopping? Not me!


I can't believe it!!! - it is only my second day with my new owner and already I am being left at home!!! Well I do suppose I am still quite tired from all the excitement yesterday and at least its not Tescos - but it might have been nice to go on a shopping trip to Inverness.

It was probably best that I did stay at home though - because my owner was taking her 12 year old daughter shopping for new clothes - sounds like a nightmare to me - I know because I used to see loads of screaming kids while I was stuck on the shelf at Tescos in Huntly!!

Also I think that the daughter doesn't actually like me very much - in fact I think she could be jealous of my cute looks and puppy dog eyes - hopefully my friendly nature will win her over soon - But look at what she did to me today!!! Luckily I wasn't hurt and my owner rescued me from her evil clutches - she scares me!!!

No comments: