Monday 2 April 2007

My first day trip!!!

Sunday 1st April was a great day for me - not only because it was the day I was finally 'chosen' to leave Tescos and escape to the big wide world - I also got to go on my first day trip - to Aberdeen.
Here's a photo of me trying to drive the car - I wasn't allowed though - mainly because I was facing the wrong way and couldn't reach the brake!Here I have just arrived at Aberdeen Fun Beach - you can see the Roller Coaster in the background - poor little me didn't reach the height restriction to be allowed on the rides - everyone said I was too little........ but I did go on the slot machines though!!!
At the end of the day - because I had been so well behaved - I had a drink of pepsi at Wimpy..... what a fun day!!! - I can't wait to go out again!!!

No comments: